Table of Contents
Professional Backpacks proposal significant health benefits when they are substitutes for handbags or shoulder bags.
In addition, because the backpack distributes the weight throughout the body uniformly, the strongest muscles, persons of the back and abdominals, support most of it.
Then, we cannot forget that an excessive load or incorrect use can cause backpacks to end up driving back problems.
What should you know?
- To appreciate this, doctors explain that when we incorrectly place a significant load on our shoulders, the weight force may pull us back.
- Then too often, it happens that the way to compensate is to bend forward at the hips or hunch our back.
- Besides, that can cause the spine to compress unnaturally, resulting in pain in the shoulders, neck, and back.
- However, carrying the backpack alone on one shoulder can also be harmful since that might cause postural problems, shoulder tendonitis, and neck pain.
- The extra problem is that excess weight can be compounded by the typical overly stiff straps that would sag at the shoulders.
- The danger is that they compress a nerve and interfere with circulation, causing an uncomfortable and unhealthy tingling.
- Too, heavy backpacks change how you walk and surge the risk of falls, especially on stairs or other places where the load can reason loss of balance.
What should you do?
Earlier buying a backpack, we must check that it has two padded straps for the shoulders, and the more comprehensive, the better. However, it would also be a great virtue if the ‘waist strap’ comes from the factory, which is becoming common, then that we use it. We will type the weight better distributed throughout the back and not all fall exclusively on the shoulders.
It can give us more support if it is a backpack with a metal or rigid structure (like the one used by hikers). Besides, it has many compartments is not only a matter of order and comfort. That usually causes weight distribution, making it healthier and more comfortable to wear.
Once it comes to choosing the best one, and when we are within a more than acceptable backpacks level, the taste has a lot to say. Here the backpacks to work will be part of apiece one’s professional aesthetic, then certainly that will be one of the keys after choosing between one model and another.
Since in this article, we talk about backpacks that, without being super luxurious (persons of more than 200 euros), stay not what they say about the battle, except for the cheapest.
The chosen one: Incase Icon Backpack
Here people who work in an office and their clothing, although informal, reflects an absolute seriousness, need a sufficiently refined backpack:
- Through a shape that stays true to itself no matter what we put inside, a finish that does not depend on what we wear, and an ergonomic shape that makes it comfortable to use even when complete. It never appears wrinkled or battered.
- Then extra of its great virtues is that it stays standing when you home it on the ground, and you see it will never fall.
- Then it is also as ergonomic as it is organized. With the extensive, fluffy shoulder straps that fit perfectly. Through excellent padding on the back and the more than helpful sternum strap.
- A protest of its interior space and its large number of pockets was a test that was exposing to charging it with.
- Here is a 13-inch MacBook Air with its control supply, an iPad, an iPhone 6, its charging cable, the charger Apple’s most huge, a camera, a notebook, pens, headphones.
However, a wallet, sunglasses, a tube of moisturizer, keys, a Zojirushi thermos and a gadget director with an audio recorder, here portable USB battery, cables, USB, memory cards and SD cards. Yet, even with all this, there was plenty of room.
Timbuk 2 The Division Pack
- Here it is smaller than the Icon, but it is so well-organized that there is probably no space problem.
- It also has a reserved pocket for the laptop in which one of up to 15 inches fits. And this one does have an outside pocket for the water bottle.
An essential difference in size is that it has side straps to tighten the backpack and make it smaller.
- Then in its wrong box, we could say that its design does not reach the height of the Icon. Besides, it also has the problem that its size becomes excessive so that many users can carry it comfortably.
- Also, users have complained that it is uncomfortable to put on and take off on the back for those with pretty broad shoulders.
- General, it is an excellent alternative to replace our winner if we do not need ample space. Then on top of that, it’s a bit cheaper. Yet, it’s not as elegant or slim as this review’s favourite.
Booq Cobra Squeeze
- Though not as abundant as the previous ones, with many pockets to carry perfectly organized things in the backpack.
- It is made of ballistic nylon (1,680 denier Cordura). Du Pont Corporation created a material bearing to make bulletproof vests and pilot jackets during World War II.
- Although it contained fragments from some explosions, it was not effective against German soldiers’ pistol or rifle bullets.
- Today it is used as solid material for luggage products or watch straps, and it resists abrasion and fierce very well.
- Then it has the problem that it is difficult to dye, that’s why we almost always see it in dark colours. Also, it is waterproof in this case and uses YKK zippers.
- Contrary to the square shape of your favourite backpack in this article, the Cobra has a bent shape that reduces capacity a bit but makes it look even more elegant.
- It comprises an elastic strap to secure the laptop, and the highly padded and well-ventilated backrest is very comfortable.
- Then cons, it can be assumed that the lack of a sternum strap. And a belt makes it difficult to carry heavy loads with some comfort.
- As negative points, we must recognize that she is not alone. Constantly forcing us to leave her lying down or supported. That on the ground is not very comfortable.
The smallest, STM Velocity Prime
- It is likely, even likely, that many of our readers do not know essential. Such as large backpacks or a 15-inch laptop with which to move. Thus, for them, the STM Primer. Which contains a 13-inch laptop and the essentials.
- With a dense and lightweight design, And a total capacity of 15 litres, it is very easy to carry and sufficient for most occasions. Then it also has the notebook very well protected, with a padded sleeve.
- Here the exterior is waterproof, the straps are comfortable, and a top handle.
The cheapest, REYLEO
- With a 26-litre capacity, it can carry a 15.6-inch laptop. However, the backpack does not have the quality of the appearance of the others included in this article.
- But the price is not comparable either.
It is made of polyester.
- It is resistant to drizzle. Although it works well in most cases. Some have complained about the quality of its stitching and that its inner padding lacks some thickness.
- In addition to the laptop, a folder fits in the central area. So if you want to wear them for an overnight trip, even some clothes.