Sufficient of the rumors, Motorola and Lenovo, are finally presenting their artillery for the mid-range.
On this occasion, they give us three models for their flagship device, and the best-selling of the company, we refer to the renewed Moto G6.
It is the intermediate version. However, since it does not have the surname’ Plus’ or ‘Play,’ we do not see if versions of’S’ will be like last year.
So we are faced with the new Moto G6 likewise, which adopts much of those specifications of the Moto G5S Plus.
Motorola Moto G6 datasheet
|DESIGN||Also 153.8 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm
Front fingerprint reader
Nanometric p2i waterproof coating
|SCREEN||5.7 significantS LCD
1080p Full HD +
Format 18: 9 Max Vision
|PROCESSOR||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
Adreno 506 600MHz GPU
|STORAGE||32/64 GB + microSD 128 GB|
|SOFTWARE||Android Oreo 8.0|
|REAR CAMERA||Dual 13 + 5 MP, aperture f / 1.8, LED flash, portrait mode (blur), color mode, filters for faces, intelligent recognition of objects and historical places, text scan, panorama, manual mode, 1080p 60fps video, slow motion, Timelapse|
|FRONTAL CAMERA||8 MP, f / 2.0, LED flash, group selfie mode, beauty mode, manual mode, face filters, slow motion, Timelapse|
|CONNECTIVITY||4G LTE, WiFi Dual a / b / g / n 2.4 + 5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, aGPS / Glonass, USB-C|
TurboPower fast charge
|AVAILABILITY||The first week of May|
As if the Moto G5S and the Moto X4 had a child
- We find a somewhat tepid improvement in power in terms of specifications, looking to catch up with what is on the market.
- It is why we have a Snapdragon 450, which is the updated version of last year’s Snapdragon 430. The 3GB input RAM is supported by 32GB of internal storage, expanding via microSD up to 128GB.
- The critical point is that we will have a version with better features, increasing the RAM to 4 GB and most internal storage 64 GB.
- But before claiming victory and meeting Motorola, it will surely only be available for specific regions.
- In this new Moto G6, we launched a design and materials called 3D Glass, which is naught extra than the glass on the front and back.
- The glass curves towards the edges in the finish, leaving the sides rounded. And with a more elegant and premium look, which reminds us a lot of the Moto X4.
- The fingerprint sensor is held up to the front with a gesture, navigation, and mobile payment-enabled features where the feature is available.
- Similarly, on that front, we have a new Dolby certified speaker that promises to improve the device’s high-volume audio and without additional accessories.
- It should be said that the Moto G6 arrives with a nano p2i coating, which, according to Motorola, creates a water repellent barrier to protect it from accidental spills, splashes, or light rain.
- It is not intended to be submerged in water or exposed to pressurized water or other liquids.
- Instead, the battery remains with a capacity of 3,000 mAh with TurboPower, a fast-charging function obtained with the 15W charger included in the Moto G6 accessories.
- Then, too, having a USB-C port, it is compatible with the 30W TurboPower charger for even faster charging, as well as Qualcomm Quick Charge chargers.
The screen lengthens to welcome 18: 9
- The Moto G6 also follows the trend of more extended screens that started with “full screen” devices.
- However, it is not a screen with reduced frames in this case. Still, an enlargement of the size to the upper part.
- So we have a diagonal of 5.7 inches but below Full HD + resolution, anywhere that ‘+’ indicates us as aspect ratio. grows to 18: 9.
- Here Motorola is baptizing this technology as ‘Max Vision’, which is now ready and optimized for its requests and those of third parties and of course, for Android 8.0 Oreo.
- The working system comes from the factory almost in its purest form, something that is already a tradition at Motorola.
Hello double camera
- The dual-camera configuration had been intended for the older brother of the personal, the one with the last name ‘Plus,’ nonetheless, for this group, it is the Moto G6.
- Of course, we have some exclusive differences in the Moto G6 Plus, such as a larger aperture, 4K recording, and autofocus. Still, the rest of the features and the size of the sensors are the same.
- Popular the Moto G6, we have two sensors, one of 12 and the other of 5 megapixels, with which we can play with about creative purposes that we scholarly near last year through the Moto G5S and the Moto X4.
- E.g., we have the now-famous portrait mode that allows us to blur the background. The benefit is that we can do this later after taking the photo, which helps to make adjustments with more peace of mind.
- In addition, the software and the capabilities of the two cameras allow us to play with colors, take black and white photos and even replace the background with another image.
- In addition, for the first time, “smart” functions based on Google technology. Such as recognizing objects or historical places and a text scanner.
- Are added that will be pretty valuable. When we need to cut the content of a document with a single photograph.
Versions and prices of the Moto G6
- The Moto G6 will be obtainable during the first week of May for 249 euros. For its shape of 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
- Once we have the information about the 4/64 GB version, we will update this entry.