iPhone SE 2
we saw iPhone SE 2 lovers of mobile phones under 5 inches had our days numbered and by force.
But years later, in the era of “infinite screens,” and with 75% of mobile phones presented with screens starting at 6.3 inches, we return to 4.7 inches in the analysis of the iPhone SE. It has been a curious experience.
In this case, the question seems quite clear: is a smartphone convincing that, apart from a processor, does not present anything new?
These mobile components make it difficult to classify them, which translates into an experience that may not be what you can expect. We will tell you how about him in the most detailed way possible.
IPhone SE datasheet
|SCREEN||The IPS LCD 4.7 ”
1,334 x 750 px
|PROCESSOR||Apple A13 Bionic, 7nm +
3rd Gen Neural Engine NPU
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT||And also, 138.4 x 37.3 x 7.3 mm
|REAR CAMERA||12 MP, f / 1.8, OIS
4K Video at 60 FPS
|FRONTAL CAMERA||7 MP, f / 2.2|
|BATTERY||Capacity not available
Wireless charging, fast charging
|OTHERS||WiFi6, BT 5.0, and LTE (Dual SIM: Nano-SIM and eSIM)
NFC, GPS, Touch ID, IP67
|PRICE||From 489 euros|
- Minimalism is still the central axis of this camera app since the arrival of iOS 7 and its flat design. Proper functions, tabbed browsing (and swipes ).
- And white or yellow text on a dark background characterize this app that has added new positions depending on the terminal and operating system.
- Without a zoom or wide-angle, the automatic mode shooting interface presents the shortcuts to living photos, the flash, the filters, and the timer, either on one side or both.
- We still do not see the settings, which we have said are in the general configuration menu.
- The iPhone SE (2020) is arguably the rattle of 326 pixels per inch (dpi) density on a 4.7-inch IPS panel, speaking of Apple. From the “Plus” size, both resolution, density, and diagonal were higher.
- With the iPhone X, the move to OLED became official (from 11 on the entire line), perhaps already seeing an industrial evolution that is no escape was possible (nor compensated).
- Other data do not correspond to a phone presented in 2020, but at least per se, they do not predetermine a bad experience or a drama.
- It is a low density compared to other proposals, seeing that in the mid-range, we can easily find about 420 dpi. Still, the definition is correct and does not involve visual fatigue or any problem.
- We may miss some density if we come from a screen with more dpi. Still, being in practice, something like a mid-range from Apple.
- It is not unreasonable, especially considering that we do not see images. That is not very sharp and well-defined.
- It is someone who has interleaved screens. Of more than 500 dpi with 326 dpi for five years tells you. And at no time has it been something that has suffered beyond missing more definition.
- The TouchID unlocks directly. It is not helpful to see the lock screen, and since we cannot wake up the screen with a touch, we will have to lift the moveable or press the control button.
Also Read: Nintendo Switch SD Card – MicroSD, MicroSDHC, and More
Review iPhone SE 2 – Datasheet, Screen, and More.