You have often heard these words in your blogging career that Interlinking will help you rank better.
Primary of all, what is interlinks and Interlinking?
Linking means creating hyperlinks on your page or post.
Interlinking is when your article has links to other articles on your site related to the present paper, so the reader can click and be redirected to another article on your site.
Once a user on your website reads an article. That particular article is referred to or related to another article on your blog. Here should be a link that takes the user to that article to understand your topic better.
There are many benefits using Interlinking:
- It helps to raise the average session duration by the visitor.
- However, t helps to reduce the website’s bounce rate.
- It helps to raise the ranking for a particular keyword.
- However, it helps to increase the number of page visits per user.
- It allows Google to crawl your site well way than know your niche.
If you take written an article on your blog about How to Install WordPress, then the article perhaps contains steps to install WordPress on a specific system.
You consume described steps to install WordPress on web-host, but the user wants to install it on a local computer. So if your article has Linked to your other posts on your blog like
- how to connect WordPress on a Local PC using XAMPP
- how to connect WordPress on Local PC using WAMP
- how to install WordPress on MAC exploitation MAMP
There is an Element called Anchor Text Which has a significant role in Interlinking and getting a better ranking with Interlink.
- It is a link to one of my articles about installing and setting up Self-Hosted WordPress.
- This link will send you to one of the articles on my blog, and now Anchor Text is How to Connect and set up Self-Hosted WordPress.
- Interlinking helps to Decrease Bounce rate
- In humble language, Bounce rate is the percentage of one-page visitors for your blog or website.
- If your blog/website has a 50% bounce rate, it means 50 out of 100 visitors slips away (go to an extra site or leave your website) from your blog/website by reading only a single page and without clicking internal links.
Also Read: Video Marketing Agency – Best Video Marketing, and More
Review Interlinking – Decrease Bounce, Benefits, and More. Cancel reply