Data Analytics Software
This resource assists buyers in search of the best data analytics software to fit the needs of their organization.
Picking the right vendor and solution can be a complicated process that requires in-depth research and often derives down to more than just the solution and its technical capabilities.
To style your search a little easier, we’ve profiled the finest data analytics software providers all in one place.
The Best Data Analytics Software
- Here altair offers an open, scalable, unified, and extensible data analytics platform with integrated data transformation and predictive analytics tools.
- However, desktop-based data preparation is available via Altair Monarch, while Knowledge Hub features team-driven data prep and a centralized data marketplace to speed collaboration and governance.
- Here machine learning and predictive analytics are made available inside Knowledge Studio. In addition, Altair Panopticon houses the company’s streaming processing and real-time visualization capabilities.
Platform: Altair One
Related products: The Altair Monarch, Altair Knowledge Hub, Altair Knowledge Studio, Altair Panopticon.
- Alteryx is a self-service data analytics software business specializing in data preparation and blending.
- Here Alteryx Analytics allows workers to organize, clean, and analyze data in a repeatable workflow.
- However, business analysts find this tool particularly useful for joining too and cleansing data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets, and other sources.
- Here the platform features tools to run various analytic jobs (predictive, statistical, spatial) inside a single interface.
Platform: Alteryx Platform
Related products: The Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server, Alteryx Connect, Alteryx Promote.
- AnswerRocket offers a search-powered data analytics platform intended for business users. And also, the product enables you to ask business questions in natural language.
- Then no technical skills are needed to run reports or generate analysis.
- However, the AnswerRocket features a combination of AI and machine learning and advanced analytic functionality.
- And also, the platform can automate manual tasks then answer ad hoc questions quickly.
- However, AnswerRocket is mobile-friendly and includes native voice recognition.
- BOARD combines business intelligence, concert management, and predictive analytics into one platform.
- By way of a result, any change to data, models, security profiles, or business rules is immediately propagated to every application.
- And also, the solution provides all the tools required to create and update databases, data presentations, analyses, and process models.
- However, the company also offers BOARD Cloud, a SaaS version of the platform, backed by Microsoft Azure.
Related products: BOARD Cloud
- Chartio is a cloud-based data-finding platform that lets you make charts and interactive dashboards.
- And also, the product features a proprietary, visual version of SQL that enables any user to explore, transform and visualize data via a flexible drag-and-drop interface.
- Here is no need to build data models in advance.
- However, the Chartio includes pre-built connections to data sources like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake. Though also enabling direct access to CSVs and Google Sheets.