Table of Contents
How to Switch iPhones
Suppose you are launching an iPhone, but it is not the first you have. In that case, you are probably absorbed in knowing how to switch iPhones.
Transfer your data and files from one iPhone to another
- To another without losing data such as your contacts, photos, applications, and even the settings you had on the previous device.
- For this aim, we will clarify how you can carry out this process quickly without resorting to a computer or third-party applications.
Go from one iPhone to another without losing anything
- The best method to keep a new iPhone just as we had the old one is to use iCloud backups. All the applications, documents, settings, and information we want are stored.
- Of course, you have to consider that we have 5GB of free storage as standard, but if the copy we make is more excellent, we have to hire a higher stowage plan.
- Which varieties from € 0.99 with 50GB to 2TB for € 9.99.
On the ‘old’ iPhone, of which you want to keep the data, you must perform the backup by following the following steps:
- Open Settings and click on your name.
- Now click on iCloud.
- Select now from among all the native apps you want to include their data in the backup.
- Now go to «Backup to iCloud» and click on «Back up now. When the process is finished on the screen, you will see which may vary in time, contingent on the size of the copy you will make.
- Once the backup is done, you will have to configure the new iPhone. Once you have made the first settings, such as language and region, you will be requiring to enter your Apple ID.
- This explanation must be the same as the preceding iPhone.
Once you get to the new iPhone’s configuration part:
- A series of options will appear to restore the iPhone with a replica of iCloud.
- That will be the option you should select, and once you have chosen the copy made on the previous iPhone, you will have to wait for a few actions until everything is preparing.
- And you will also see how your new iPhones appear the same as the earlier ones, with all your apps, photos, and settings.
- This way, you already know how to restore an iPhone with backup. Through iCloud, other folders such as Documents, Desktop. However, the place where iPhone downloads are storing rests.
- If you have any other queries about going from one iPhone to another. Or with any of the steps clarified in this tutorial. We invite you to tell us in the comment box to help you.