Table of Contents
How Much do Google Ads Cost
How Much do Google Ads Cost? – Today, 65 per cent of small-to-midsized businesses (SMBs) invest in pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
What is Google AdWords?
- Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) is Google’s search advertising platform that enables businesses to show concise ads, videos, product listings, or service offerings to potential customers.
- Each time a person searches for something online, they will often find Google PPC ads.
- Google Ads can appear in many forms, counting search engine ads, showing ads on non-search sites, videos on YouTube, and some mobile apps.
- A key benefit of Google Ads is that they are pay-per-click, which means that advertisers do not pay the cost of Google Ads once the Google PPC ad is displayed here.
- Instead, an advertiser is only electric a fee for the cost of Google Ads when someone clicks on the ad.
- The cost-per-click rate varies based on several factors influencing the final charge.
How much do Google Advertisements cost?
While businesses spend an average of $ 9,000 to $ 10,000 per month on paid advertising, there is no single answer to the common question of “How much does Google Ads cost?” That’s since Google Ads is a genuinely customizable advertising platform.
- You have risky control over how much you spend and when you spend it, and you can upsurge or decrease your ad spend in real-time as you see fit.
- That’s why Google Ads pricing flexibility is one of its main aids.
How much do trades apply on Google Ads?
Though most companies spend $9000 to $10,000 per month on Google Ads, they custom their ad spend differently.
Issues like their industry, products, services and competitors influence their Google advertising costs.
In general, industries with a higher CPC spend more on Google Ads.
The customer services sector, for example, pays an average of almost $7 per click, which can change businesses in the industry to increase their monthly Google Ads spend.
1. PPC management software
- Businesses can too streamline internal PPC management with able and paid PPC software such as WordStream, Shape, or Acquisio.
- While optional, these tools can help your business optimize bids, evaluate ads, and more.
2. Professional PPC management
- When companies invest in PPC, it is not rare to partner with a PPC agency.
- However, a PPC agency like WebFX develops launches and manages your paid advertising campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising stages.
- As part of leading and managing your PPC campaigns, your PPC agency will charge a monthly administration fee.
- This fee ranges from $ 350 to $ 5000 per month and does not include your monthly advertising spend.
- In some cases, your agency administration fee will be a percentage of your advertising spend.
The regular, for example, is 12 to 30 per cent of a company’s advertising spend.
- Thus if you have an ad spend of $ 5,000 and your agency requires 12 per cent of your regular ad spend as payment, you would pay your agency $ 600 per month, in addition to spending $ 5,000 on ads.