Dibawah Ini Contoh Faktor Pendorong Mobilitas Sosial Pada Penyebab Struktural Adalah – Social mobility is a change in the social status of a person or group from one social layer to another. The causes of social mobility can be classified into two, namely structural causes and individual causes.
Table of Contents
Enlisting Some Factors Driving Social Mobility Based on Structural Causes
However, Dibawah Ini Contoh Faktor Pendorong Mobilitas Sosial Pada Penyebab Struktural Adalah states the factors driving social mobility based on structural causes are factors originating from the social structure of society itself. These factors can be:
Factors Driving Social Mobility
1. Structural Factors
Structural factors are relative number of high positions that can and should be filled and the ease of obtaining them. An example of structural factor is an imbalance in the number of available jobs compare to number of applicant.
Structural factors consist of:
In the work structure there are higher and lower positions. If the number of people in high places is greater, people strive to improve their socio-economic position.
The birth rate is related to the number of types of work with high or low positions. It influences the ongoing social flexibility process.
A country has a dual economy or blend of traditional and modern. The dual economy impacts the number of high and low-status jobs. A person’s mobility opportunities depend on success in the field of interest. Because in modern society, the increase in social status greatly influenced by achievements achieved.
2. Individual Factors
Individual factors are a person’s qualities in terms of education, appearance, skills, and expertise.
These are divided into:
Differences in Ability
People who are capable or have more abilities have more opportunities to determine social mobility or success in life. For example, various best agencies require human resources with good achievements from well-known domestic and foreign universities.
Attitude Orientation to Mobility
Each person has a different attitude in encouraging the prospects of social mobility. These include education, work habits, delaying pleasure, and improving one’s appearance. For example, an employee continues his education to higher level and is prepared to take courses to enhance his career opportunities and position.
3. Social Status
Every human being is born into the social status of his parents. If you are unsatisfied with the status you have been given, you can seek your position in a higher social layer by looking at your abilities and the path you can take. The more flexible the social structure in society, the more likely someone will get the position they seek.
4. Economic Conditions
Economic conditions can encourage someone to undergo mobility. For example, people who no longer want to live in an environment with poor economic conditions will move to another place, either by migration or urbanization).
Henceforth, the Smart Indonesia Card (KIP) program. This has increased people’s access to education, thereby encouraging social mobility.
For example – With the existence of a 12-year compulsory education program, can encourage social mobility because it improves the quality of human resources. So that people have greater opportunities to get jobs and higher positions.
By this, we mean the social assistance programs and community empowerment. This has helped people to improve their standard of living, thereby encouraging social mobility.
For example – By having policies that support improving people’s welfare. Dibawah Ini Contoh Faktor Pendorong Mobilities Sosial Pada Penyebab Struktural Adalah can encourage social mobility because it creates opportunities for people to improve their social status.
Key Features Affecting Social Mobility Based on Structural Causes
- Education: Education is a key driver of social mobility, as it provides individuals with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in the workforce. Countries with high levels of educational attainment tend to have higher rates of social mobility.
- Economic growth: Economic growth creates new job opportunities and can lead to upward mobility for individuals and families. However, it is important to note that economic growth can also lead to inequality if the benefits of growth are not shared equally.
- Labor market structure: The structure of the labor market can also affect social mobility. For example, countries with a large number of high-paying jobs and a relatively small number of low-paying jobs tend to have more opportunities for upward mobility.
- Social policies: Government policies can also play a role in promoting social mobility. For example, policies that provide access to quality education, affordable healthcare, and childcare can help individuals and families overcome barriers to upward mobility.
- Discrimination: Discrimination can prevent individuals from reaching their full potential and can limit opportunities for social mobility. Discrimination can be based on a variety of factors, including race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and socioeconomic status.
Furthermore, in the above article, we gathered all the possible information related to Dibawah Ini Contoh Faktor Pendorong Mobilitas Sosial Pada Penyebab Struktural Adalah. Structural causes are factors driving social mobility that originate from changes that occur in the social structure of society. These changes can take the form of changes in the number of high positions that can and must filled, and changes in the ease of obtaining high positions.