Table of Contents
Best TVs before making a purchase involving you spending a fair amount of cash, you must first ask by hand how much you want to pay.
What space you are looking for on your television, what image quality you want, or what you will use.
How much do you want to spend?
- It is the first question to ask yourself before you start watching television. Depending on your budget, it will be much easier to choose.
- If you do not, you can be captivated by costly models that will leave those you can afford to match the bitumen.
- In some technological products, paying a little more means a device that will have a longer useful life, but it is not the case.
- Televisions have a longer refresh time than other electronic items. And also usually last between 5 and 10 years. So investing more is a question of higher image quality and features.
- With this, we do not want to encourage you to buy the latest model that offers the highest quality because many people will not take advantage of this ‘top’ quality.
OLED or LED and HDR
- If we go to a television store, we will see that persons with OLED technology give a high image quality to those with LEDs.
- It is a hundred, the quality of an OLED panel is above other technologies in terms of color representation and depth of blacks, but do not rule out LED screens.
- In stores, sometimes they trick us a bit into opting for the more expensive models. However, if you look at the images on OLED TVs and LED TVs, they are not the same.
- They consistently choose impressive high-resolution images for OLED televisions and thus leave us mesmerized by these models.
- Also, LED technology has improved a lot in recent years, and some models have QLEDs that offer superior image quality.
- We must also tolerate in mind that when an electronic device incorporates some new technology, the price shoots up.
- Thus we must ask ourselves what performance we will give our new television and its worth spending so much money on.
- IF we do not use them to play video games or watch high-quality documentaries or films, we will not need them.
- There are currently some televisions that are compatible with HDR images. What is this? A technology for expanding the television’s tones can display, from the darkest to the lightest.
- Movies shot in 4K and HDR look great on televisions compatible with HDR.
HD, Full HD, 4K and 8K
- The HD and Full HD TVs have already started to get outdated. 4K televisions signify a tremendous leap in the resolution of the images that we can see.
- Well, it goes from the two-megapixel images of Full HD screens to the eight-megapixel images of 4K screens.
- The difference is abysmal. 8K televisions have also begun to arrive, but these are currently very expensive, and, again, it is essential to note that there is hardly any content for them now.
If we can choose a Full HD TV if we want it for the kitchen or a bedroom, why will it be more minor and see them at a shorter distance?
- We can even consider replacing them with tablets and applications to watch different television channels.
- If we are looking for a television that replaces the main one in the house, we should always opt for a 4K one.
1.Samsung Crystal UHD 2020 43TU7005
- If our budget is not very generous, this Samsung model is the best quality-price option.
- Here it is a 43 ” Smart TV (also available in 50 ” and 55 ”), with 4K UHD resolution with which you will get an excellent image quality.
- The intelligent sound that adjusts when it detects variations, One Remote function to access content quickly.
- Here tap View to mirror your screen with your smartphone, compatible with voice assistants like Alexa and for less than 400 euros.
2.LG NanoCell 49NANO80
- The LG model stands out for its NanoCell technology that achieves excellent image quality and uniformity for a non-OLED television.
- Here it is a 49 ” Smart TV (also available in 55 ”, 65 ”, 75 ” and 86 ”). Thru 4K resolution with Local Lowering lets you enjoy pure colors from any viewpoint. Thank you to its IPS panel with 178 degrees of vision.
- The Ultra Surround sound with an immersive experience of 20 W of power, improved connectivity with HDMI 2.0, USB 2.0, here Bluetooth 5.0, RJ45 LAN and WiFi, Smart TV webOS 5.0 with fast.
- Safe and easy-to-use platform, well-matched with voice assistants such as Alexa or Google and local dimming technology to improve contrast.
3.Samsung QLED 55Q70T
Is the Samsung model has QLED technology that reproduces 100% of the color volume at any brightness level?
- Here is a 55 ” QLED Smart TV (also available in 65 ” and 75 ”). With a 4K UHD resolution and HDR 10+, the technology makes more profound blacks and enhances each scene’s level of detail.
- Besides also, With One Remote Control, you will learn an easy and intuitive stage where you can enjoy the finest apps like dan, HBO Spain and Netflix, among many others.
- Here, multi- Opinion allows you to see your smartphone’s screen on the television.
- In addition, the active Voice Amplifier adjusts the volume and clarity of dialogue when it detects constant noise around it.
- It is compatible with Alexa and other voice assistants; and 909 euros.
- This Sony Smart TV features a 4K X-Reality PRO with images exceeding 4K quality for enhanced clarity by revealing details in the picture.
- In addition, its Triluminos screen offers more vivid colors for a superior reality experience.
- Here it is a 49 ” Smart TV (also available in 43 ”, 55 ” and 65 ”). By 4K HDR resolution, great sound quality thanks to ClearAudio + offers an immersive knowledge and automatic sound calibration, voice control cheers to android tv.
- C is compatible with voice assistants, and you can get it for less than 800 euros.
- Lastly, we propose a Smart TV with OLED technology of excellent quality, although its price shoots up.
- This LG model looks for its second-generation 14-bit a9 Gen3 intelligent processor with a Deep Learning algorithm that optimizes images and sounds.
- As a result, you can enjoy brilliant colors, pure blacks, and more depth with this TV.
- Here it is a 55 ” 4K UHD OLED TV (also available in 65 ”). Here smart TV webOS 4.5 is easy, fast and secure.
- Dolby ATMOS 40W sound, a full 360º surround sound experiences like in the theatre, compatible with the Google Assistant and Alexa. Indirect glass design and for less than 2000 euros.